If you own your own business and you are struggling to find funding, you have no doubt looked into various methods of alternative financing. In your search, you have probably come across several success stories from small businesses that have turned to invoice factoring in times of trouble—but the question is, can invoice factoring help your business in the way that it has helped thousands of others in the past?
The answer is yes! Invoice factoring is a dynamic method of alternative lending that appeals to a very wide array of industries.
Check out this list of industries that most often turn to invoice factoring to boost their cash flow:
- Trucking and Transportation—need some cash for fuel? Payroll? Repairs? Whatever your reasons, EZ Factoring can help.
- Staffing—no matter what industry your staffing company serves, we can make unpaid invoices a thing of the past.
- Oil and Gas—our team has years of experience when it comes to financing companies within the oil and gas industry, from surveyors to operators.
- Manufacturing—manufacturers and factors have worked together for hundreds of years—quit putting production on hold because you have a low cash flow.
- Telecommunications—the relationship between invoice factoring companies and telecommunications firms has gotten particularly strong over the past couple of years. We have worked with dozens of companies within the industry, and we have the experience necessary to help yours!
- Government Contractors—if you are a government contractor, you know that the government loves to take its time. But that doesn’t have to hamper you from expanding. Talk to us about how we have helped government contractors in the past.
- Construction—never turn down a job because you haven’t yet been paid from your previous construction project. Factoring companies can see to it that you get paid immediately for your work.
As you can see, factoring companies can help small businesses from nearly every sector of the economy. Are you intrigued by the dynamic, diverse services that factoring companies offer? If so, give us a call at 844-299-3206.